Late Registration Information August 25
Attention parents and students registering at CPA for the 2021-2022 school year. At this time, late registration will take place on August 25th from 9am - 12pm and 1pm - 3pm. If you have registered online through the HRCE website, you are not required to attend. It is important to note that all proper documentation outlined below is required to register onsite:
- This Registration form fully completed and signed
- Proof of Identity (one of either birth certificate, passport, immigration papers)
- Proof of home address (Examples are utility bills, tax receipt or mortgage contracts.)
- Proof of Medical Insurance or Nova Scotia Health Card
- A copy of the registrant's transcript or most recent report card
It is very important that all new registrants take the time to visit the link below to access both course selection books and sheets. Once your school counselor has received a completed registration package, he/she will be in touch via email or phone to discuss course selection and answer any questions you may have at this time.